[Harp-L] Masco MA-17N

Hi all.

I've recently bought one of those, and it sounds as great as it looks. Got a couple of questions, though. I've read in the archives that someone asked once about the differences between the MA-17 and the MA-17N, but I didn't find any public answer, that's why I'm re-asking. They look quite different, but is that difference equally big in their insides?. The other question would be more of a seek for comments. I'm thinking of getting a 2x10" cab, one AlNiCo, one ceramic, probably a Weber 10A125 and a Eminence Legend. It's a blind buy, but I think it might work well. Any suggestion -single 12", other kinds of 10s? I tried it with a 12A150 and with a '62 10" Oxford AlNiCo, together and separately, and sounds killer with any combination, but I tended to favour the 10", that's why I thought of the 2x10". Oh, yet another question: anyone knows what the power is for those amps? Is it called 17 after being 17W? I would expect some more from a 2x6L6 setup...

By the way, I bought the photofact sheet for the MA-17N, so if anyone has this amp and wants the schematics, layout, etc., for free, just let me know and I'll send you the scans. I couldn't find it in the net, so I just bought it.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings,

David