Re: [Harp-L] Rack Players

I agree with Dave but I vaguely recall Jimi mentioning something about having the harp country tuned (and modified) helps (again the rack wasn't the context) in producing the melody. As for Jimi who does both guitar and harp equally well he is probably the best around (and under the radar) player. Rack is only the tip of the iceberg. its all in the player, really!

I cannot comment on the type of rack but I believe there was a long thread on this topic on harp-L a while ago.

Venky