[Harp-L] Re: Custom Harmonicas - Worth It?

You ask if....... "Custom harps" ....are worth it.

They absolutely are. I have several of Jimmy Gordon's harps(That little LAWN MONKEY.), I have some of Tim Moyers customs and 3 full sets of Brad Harrison's harps. I have had Brad's since 2000 and they are still going strong. They play like BUTTTA!

Tim Moyer unfortunately does not customize any longer..... what a loss to all of us. His harps are great !!
(He is a great friend of mine and I love him dearly). I have had some of his since 2003 and they are also still kickin'.

I suggest on thing....... Try "ONE",  Just ONE. Until you have really heard and felt the difference you will never understand what we are all talking about.

Since Brad Harrison is back in business fulltime I would suggest you get one of his. You will not be disappointed I assure you. I have 8 more harps coming from him myself.........(No disrespect to the other customizers out there. I just know his product).

Again, No matter who you choose to purchase a custom from, discuss your style of play,tunings etc. AND get "ONE", TRY IT, I guarantee you will notice the difference on the first blow. It is amazing !

My 2 Cents.........

BULL

I have