[Harp-L] Rack players

"Marvin Monroe played a pair of XB40s, F and F#".
    Was this done in a rack? Two harps in the same rack?
    Sounds interesting.
    Every now and then I´m thinking that a half-step combo of two diatonics would be a good thing (and no, I don´t have to be told that there already is such a thing, called a chr ...) but I can´t get around to any workable idea of how this could be achieved.  Particularly if one also is interested in amplification.

  Martin,
  is wondering.