[Harp-L] Neumann TLM 103 vs Rode K2 mics for recording

 [Harp-L] Neumann TLM 103 vs Rode K2 mics for recording
hello winslow,

i would recommend the the Studio Projects LSD2

http://www.studioprojectsusa.com/lsd2.html

i have one and would be willing to send it to you to try for a nominal fee
of one co2 laden beverage at the next spah to cover shipping and handling.

please provide me with you mailing address, three credit cards, four forms
of gov't issue picture ID, marriage certificate and an IOU for your first
born child. Upon receipt of such I shall thusly review, examine and
scrutinized all such, such and such with DHS. You can expect your item to be
shipped within 16 wks.

thank you.