posting policy recommendation -- was--[Harp-L] RE: New video on youtube !

i recommend that everyone always post the link when commenting about a website.

----------

[Harp-L] RE: New video on youtube !
Posted by: "Steve Merola" stevemerola@xxxxxxxxx
Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:29 am (PDT)

Rodrigo
That sounds great! Lots of emotion combined with technical brilliance.
You're one of my favorite harpists.
The Bends harp sounds pretty cool, can I get one in the US?
Regards
Steve Merola

Back to topReply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post
Messages in this topic (1)
5a.
Re: [Harp-L] New video on youtube !
Posted by: "Cljdm@xxxxxxx" Cljdm@xxxxxxx
Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:50 am (PDT)

Hey hey,

Great stuff! Just thought of about five techniques I need to work on.
Rodrigo got some soul. Nothing like slow blues to get to ya.

Best to ya,

Chris Mastakas

listings at AOL Autos.