From: Wolf Kristiansen <wolfkristiansen@xxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2008 5:46:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Fatigue and Reed Life: An Objective Test?

Just a note from this humble harmonica player-- one of
the contributors to this thread, spawned from the
"Custom Harmonicas" thread, is David Payne. David, you
have a way with words. In other words, you are a
writer besides being a musician. Not all of us are
gifted in this way.  Keep up the good (and colourful)
work. Now onwards to solving the steel versus brass
question, never forgetting that music is more
important than both!

Cheers,

Wolf Kristiansen