From: "captron100@xxxxxxx" <captron100@xxxxxxx>
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2008 1:51:42 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Is James Gordon Charlie McCoy's customizer? (was stainless steel harmonica reeds)

James Gordon wrote:
occasionally retune them for myself and have given some of these alternate tuned minis to friends such
as Joe Filisko, Charlie McCoy, Roy Bubba Burcher, and select others.)

James, are u Charlie McCoy's steady customizer?  Tho it has been said on this list that it was
believed that Charlie plays stock SP20's, I always wondered why (if true).
ron