Re: [Harp-L] Igor Flach about steel reeds, reed testing, etc.

Am Samstag, 19. April 2008 schrieb David Payne:
> It's "Zu Problemen beim Mundharmonikaspiel."

Oh yes, i see now.

> small" Handschmeichlern (can you tell me what what that means)"
> blues harmonica.

Handschmeichler is hard to translate. It's used as a synonym for
harmonica and would literally translated be something that fits
smoothly on your palm.

> Like I said, my German is rusty, so I haven't figured out what
> Wolfgang aus Frankfurt am Main's problem is. But, I sure hope he
> gets them worked out.

Wolfgangs problem is like "can't get a fat tone on hole 2". I'm not
actually sure if really somebody wrote to Intermusik asking these
questions, but Igors answer definately addressed the No.1 problem of
blues harp beginners, so it doesn't really matter if Jan and Wolfgang
exist or not, the answer would help anyway ;)

--
Gruß,Frank