[Harp-L] the harmonica variety show

greetings harmonica players
  i am still looking for some good mp3s of harmonica songs.. anything that the harmonica has a main part in is fine
    .. i am trying to promote indepandant harmonica musicians through internet radio....the hardest thing for me too find so far is harmonica instrumentals
   so if you have a cd that you are trying to promote and have somthing that you would like to submit for review to  this station
  please send me a mp3 from the harmonica varitet show station page......
   www.live365.com/stations/eddiematthews?site=live365
ps............ if you listen to this station and hit the preset button it will help us increase our ratings and attract more liseners.....pass it on
   eddie