[Harp-L] Concert venues

Hi Folks,

I have been playing with a guy who plays great guitar and sings very well.  He plays acoustic blues.  He has a big voice and knows more old tunes than one may imagine.  We sound good together (that is what others say.) He played with John Lee Hooker for more than 10 years, Bo Diddly and most other name players know him as a bass player.

So, We want to do concerts now as we are to old for bars .

We want to do a "History of the blues," show.  Showing and playing the tunes from Blind Lemon Jefferson, Robert Johnson through the sixties with Cotton, Butterfield etc.  This is to be an entertaining and educational musical presentation.  We are thinking university presentations, eclectic blues lovers and perhaps art leagues...

Does someone out there have any ideas for marketing this?

Thanks, Glenn