[Harp-L] (no subject)

Truthfully Fernando, my views on Chinese goods go way beyond harmonicas.  They go way beyond China.  I will tell you that everything you buy in the US says made in China so there is no deluding oneself into thinking otherwise.  I worry about all the things that I buy.  I try to buy used whenever I can.  I buy goods that are labeled from countries where I know that workers are treated well (I know that the label does not mean a whole lot anymore so that is no guarantee).  If there was some way to know who made what I use I would be very happy.  Now I just try to use less, buy used and try to do a little research.  I know that I fail, but it nearly impossible to live with my "absolute" beliefs.  It is an exercise in frustration but I can't live with myself if I not try.

>Don't be that absolute. Following that statement, don't use sport shoes,
>balls, t-shirts, toys, coffee machines, and so on. Nowadays, mostly all
>of the goods that presumably are made in your country, surely come from
>those jails.
>
>Fernando Toral
>Argentina
Lower your debt by up to 50%.  Click here to find out how.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iifR9cnOPNR40EnvinzExkDDW9Icf9Z1lomfOsFLfLfnIGo04/