From: Ken Hildebrand <airmojoken@xxxxxxxxx>
To: David Payne <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 9:30:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Marine Band Deluxe

I'm pretty sure that the Lee Oskar D harps are long
slotted based on conversations with Jimi Lee at the
2007 Buckeye.

Jimi played mainly Lee Oskars before the Seydel 1847's
became available, and he remarked how he couldn't wait
for the 1847 D harp (long reed/slot) to come out, and
he liked the LO D harp because of its long reed/slot.

And of course the Sedel 1847's are now available in
the long reed/slot D harp, as well as Eb, E, F, but
the F# is a low F#, and there's a Low C available too.

Ken H in OH