From: Robert Coble <robertpcoble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 10:09:40 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Hohner Comet Tremolo

I'm totally at a loss here, so any help will be greatly appreciated.

My boss has an old (possibly pre-war; at least 60 years old according to him)
Hohner Comet tremolo. He asked me to see if there is any additional value
(above and beyond the current MAP of $72.00 from Coast-to-Coast Music)
because of its age.  It is in excellent condition. He got it from his mother,
who never played it.

I'm not an eBay aficionado, so I didn't look there.

Also, is there any way to accurately date one of those harps?

Thanks,
Crazy Bob