[Harp-L] 10" speaker help

I need something loud that doesn't breakup too early. Good for harp and on the dark side (bright amp). I prefer ceramic. I like the sound of the Eminence Lil' Buddy and Alpha (dark...maybe break up too late), but they are only 8ohm and I want 4ohm.

Thought about the Weber Sigs, but again, 8ohm. The vintage series seems to break up early and they are a bit spendy. Might be able to find them used though?

What are you guys liking???

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan