  From: Vern Smith
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 3:16 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Enrico Granafei CD

  Enrico Granafei's new CD "In Search of the Third Dimension"  is available on
  Amazon and iTunes.

  The "third dimension" refers to harmonica where the other two are voice and
  guitar. All the pieces are played with guitar and Hands-Free-Chromatic
  harmonica in a single "take" with no multi-track recording or mixing.  He
  performs it live exactly the same way he recorded it.

  Both Amazon and iTunes have free MP3 snippets , 99c single-song MP3
  downloads, and album MP3 downloads.  Amazon has the physical CD for sale.

  If you like latin jazz, you should listen in.

  My indirect interest is that success of the CD will promote the harmonica in
  general and the Hands-Free-Chromatic in particular.

  http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=granafei

  Search for Granafei in the iTunes store. (Access to the store requires the
  iTunes free download.)

  Vern
  Visit my harmonica website www.Hands-Free-Chromatic.7p.com