[Harp-L] Stormy Monday

Larry is correct. I was thinking about Ebm7.

As far as enharmonic equivalents etc.. I'm trying to teach in the way
harmonica players think.  Most don't know music theory or arpeggios
etc...  Virtually everybody thinks F# over Gb.

There is a method to my madness most of the time and in this case "One
does mix sharps and flats"  In general, I'm player not a teacher.

Perhaps you should make some vids Larry, I'm sure we'd all love to see them.

Larry Corrects:

There is a mistake in the Eb7 - should read  Eb G Bb Db, unless I'm  missing
some twist to the voicing on the Eb7.

Ab7 should be spelled out enharmonically correct - Eb Gb  Ab C - this  is the
second inversion spelling. One does not usually mix # and b's when  spelling
out a chord.

The Iceman

In a message dated 7/31/2008 7:14:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,