[Harp-L] Re: Snakes, harps and Elk River

Hi, David
Your snake story reminded me of a similar experience.Back in the late '50s or early '60's, I used to catch frogs and sell them to the local pet shop and they, in turn, would feed them to----the snakes.
I don't know if we were poor but there was no money for allowances. I think I got a nickel or so for for each one. Some of the older kids made fun of me and called me "The Frog Man" but inside I chuckled because I had money and they didn't.I don't recall what I used the money for but it wasn't until many years later that I bought my first harp. Thanks for the memory.