From: "jcolbyspell@xxxxxxxx" <jcolbyspell@xxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 4, 2008 1:59:16 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Super Chrominica Plastic Box

Hi,
I finally got a Chromatic harmonica.  It is a Super Chromonica.  It came in a super red wooden box.  I don't want to destroy the box by packing it around.  Does anyone have one of the new plastic boxes.  Hohner said they would sell me one for $11.00 + $9.00 shipping.  Frankly, that is more than I paid for the harp.  Anyone want to make me a deal?  Even if it is for a different harp that would still fit that would be fine.
    Just out of curiosity, can anyone give me a rough age of the harmonica based on the box.  It is wood with brass hinges and latch.  Here is the ebay listing http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310066478537&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D%2B310066478537%2509%26category0%3D%26fvi%3D1 .
The front of the box looks like the one in the bottom left hand corner of this picture. http://www.dargate.com/249_auction/249_images/3341.jpg

Colby