[Harp-L] Fully chromatic circular-type tuning I came up with

Y'all, I came up with a special tuning for a customer who wanted some circulars to play fully chromatically (newbies: circulars can't play fully chromatically unless you overblow because they are laid out in a specific scale, some notes are missing).
  A circular can play in seven keys without overblowing, but he didnt want to overblow.
  So the idea was to get as much circular for the buck. I think I had mentioned like four circulars, which left out a few oddball keys nobody ever plays. But he was more interested in one harp to play in all keys (yes, Slidemeister gang, I mentioned chromatic), but he didn't want to overblow and he didn't want a slide. So, I sharpened my pencil and came up with a modified circular layout on a Seydel Solist Pro 12 that is pure circular until hole 4 then a circular, except in holes where the circular has only a half step between the blow and draw notes, I gave it a whole step to allow a draw bend. I also gave it a full-step bend in two holes.
  I call it Elk OCD officially because it's an acronym for optimized circular dimished, but also to reflect the amount of harmonica-nerd time I spent on this, try to make it chromatic, but keeping the chords and keeping some continuity, selecting the starting note, etc.

  I had Seydel make it for $99.95. I had all 12 draw reeds valved. I didn't want to mention it until it came in, it just came in a few days ago. Now, I want one. It's pretty cool. It was pretty easy for me to play starting low and playing it like a regular F circular and working my way up.

  Here is the tuning: http://www.elkriverharmonicas.com/tunings.html

  Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
  Elk River Harmonicas