[Harp-L] Hey y'all, I won an award

    Y'all,

  Hey, thought I ought to pass this along,  I just went up to Wheeling last night for the West Virginia Press Association convention, I got an award in the association's annual Better Newspapers Contest. Best lifestyle columnist, first place, it was the only first place individual award the paper had this year.

  Just thought I'd pass that on. We submitted three of my columns in that category, I'll get those up  on the Web tonight or tomorrow and post the link. I know that's not harp content, but it ain't every day you win afirst-place award from your state's press association, so I thought I'd share with the Harp L family.

  I do have one of those columns up if anybody wants to see it. I've got a reputation of being the only outdoors writer in West Virginia to regularly quote Shakespeare on the Outdoors page. I got a chuckle out of the Shakespeare Twelfth Night post, cause I was getting ready to post this post, with the link to one of the columns below, which quote has a quote from Mark Anthony in Shakespeare's Julius Caesar.... on the outdoors page.
  here it is:
  http://www.elkriverharmonicas.com/abercrombie.rtf

  Dave
www.elkriverharmonicas.com