To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2008 6:18 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Cracked Chromatic Comb

Should a mere mortal attempt to fix a cracked chromatic comb. I have a Super Chrominica that has the wall between an upper and lower chamber cracked. What is the best method? Gorilla Glue has been suggested. What have other people tried? I would rather put time in it than money so I don't really want to replace the comb.

Colby