Re: [Harp-L] Huey Lewis harp songs

I'm not sure if someone has already mentioned this one, but Huey plays a
rippin' harp lead (and accompaniment) on "Heart of Rock and Roll".  It's a
really fun song to cover and audiences dig it.  Huey honed his chops by
playing for his dinner as he hitch-hiked across Europe.  I think that should
give him quite a bit of "street cred" as a harp player.

- GB