Re: [Harp-L] VIDEO FROM WILL GALISON

Love the arrangement, the performance and the harmonica interlude. Nice
tight band, too.
Phil

In a message dated 8/25/2008 12:52:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wgalison@xxxxxxx writes:

Hey  folks,

It was great to see many of you at SPAH. I always have a  blast. I made this
video on behalf of Obama because I am a  high tax  loving, tree hugging,
global warming believing, subsidized railroad  supporting, gay rights endorsing
LIBERAL, who is really excited about Obama  and Biden.

Even if you hate my politics, I hope you will  enjoy this adaptation of "Choo
Choo Ch'Boogie" I recorded a few weeks  ago.

The video is on YOUTUBE  at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJW67YfLWgs&watch

Best,

Will