[Harp-L] Jason Ricci on Sirius Radio

I don't know if this has been posted, but I have noticed Jason Ricci being
played on Sirius satellite radio, plus his guitarist Shawn Starski being
recognized by Guitar Player magazine.  How cool is that!  He must have the
right marketing working in his way.  I just got to say they are finally
getting recognition by the main stream media and radio.  Good job Jason and
the boys.  Keep up the good work!  Can't wait to see you next time you are
in town.

P.S. If you have never been to Martha's Midway Tavern (Mishawaka Indiana) to
see a show, you are missing out on one of the great music venues of our
time.

http://www.themidwaytavern.com/

Chris S