Re: [Harp-L] Suzuki Fabulous

John F. Potts wrote:
Just got one of the new Suzuki Fabulous Harmonicas. Right now they are only available in the Key of C, Equal Temperament (which is okay w/me since i only play ET harps).
I notice that they advertise 14 keys, both equal and just. Retail price is $280.
My blow bending technique is a work in progress, but on this harp i easily play all of the blow bends with no problem at all.
Is this instrument valved? The site does not so indicate. How are you doing blow bends?

-LM