Re: [Harp-L] Suzuki Fabulous

-- Larry Marks <larry.marks@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
John F. Potts wrote:
> Just got one of the new Suzuki Fabulous  Harmonicas.  Right now they
> are only available in the Key of C, Equal Temperament (which is okay
> w/me since i only play ET harps).
I notice that they advertise 14 keys, both equal and just. Retail price
is $280.
> My blow bending technique is a work in progress, but on this harp i
> easily play all of the blow bends with no problem at all.
Is this instrument valved? The site does not so indicate. How are you
doing blow bends?

  -LM

Larry,
This model does not come in a valved version at all whether it's the ET tuned or 7LJI tuned. These also come with a very tight (for a production line harp) reed slot tolerance, and I believe these and the Seydel 1847's now have the tightest of all the production line harps currently in the market.

Sincerely,
Barbeque Bob maglinte
Boston, MA
http://www.barbequebob.com
MP3's: http://music.mp3lizard.com/barbequebob/

Want to be an interior designer?  Click here to get info about top interior design schools.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/PnY6ryAdMetfKNIY3HuxLVTBIcjlzfn9sWC1T2DrcWmmzYON4vrCQ/