[Harp-L] Big Show in Austin

The McMercy Family Band Christmas Spectacular featuring a 30 person
gospel choir and a new 4 song Christmas EP.  Wednesday December 3rd
9-11 pm, Cactus Cafe. $7 cover.

If you want the EP, send $10 including shipping to me thru my website,
click on the lessons page and scroll to the bottom for the paypal
button.  Send $15 and I'll send the EP plus my Call of my Harp CD.

Also in Austin, Thursday night at Momo's with Kalu James, 11:30pm.

Normally I do not advertised shows at harp-l, but tomorrow's show
promises to be special.

Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com