Re: [Harp-L] Suzuki Fabulous

Michael,

Sorry. I should have been much more specific. I was actually asking about 1 - 6 BBs, but my question was probably kinda dumb in the first place. There were very few details on the Suzuki Web site, so I can't tell if the machine is valved or if it is set up for OB/OD or something of the sort. I guess I should read what's there and not go off into outer space.

Still, I have to ask, given the dearth of info, what it is about the Fabulous that makes it worth $280 (list). .The fact that it sounds good is really important and if all you use it is for studio work, it will probably last forever. But as a performing harp, it sounds fabulous-ly expensive.

-LM

michael rubin wrote:
Larry, when I read your message copied below it sounds like you are
asking John how can he blow bend if the harp is not valved.  It is
possible to blow bend a standard harp on holes 7 thru 10...