Re: [Harp-L] Youtube Contest

You've probably played a harmonium, if you've ever tinkered with a small
church or domestic reed organ,because that's what it is. The bandoneon
is just a type of button accordion, particularly popular in tango music,
but widely used elsewhere as well.
RD

>>> Jp PagÃn <jplpagan@xxxxxxx> 3/12/2008 11:36 >>>
Harmonica isn't even listed in there instrument choices, it's not even

in the "other" category. The bandoneon and the HARMONIUM are on the
list. I'd never even heard of a harmonium until now, and I doubt many

have heard of the bandoeon.

Phooey.

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Brad Hatfield"
<BHatfield@...> wrote:

 > I saw this on the news this morning. I know there's some guys/gals

here good enough to pull this off (I'm not one of them). It would be
pretty cool to see one of you guys/gals get to play with a symphony at

Carnegie Hall. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/symphony