Re: [Harp-L] Youtube Contest

"Brad Hatfield" wrote:
<I saw this on the news this morning. I know there's some guys/gals here good
<enough to pull this off (I'm not one of them). It would be pretty cool to see
<one of you guys/gals get to play with a symphony at Carnegie Hall. Here's the
<link: http://www.youtube.com/symphony

I checked this out. Harmonica is not listed as one of the primary instruments, nor as one of the secondaries mapped to a primary.

What classical instrument's range maps best to harmonica?  Flute?

Regards, Richard Hunter