[Harp-L] Christmas Orders

I receive emails and calls everyday about folks wanting cases for Christmas gifts. With my back log of current orders I am unable to accept orders for Christmas delivery. I have worked very hard to try to keep up but I am unable to gain any ground on catching up to a reasonable delivery date. My current delivery time is 8 weeks and in MOST cases, I am behind in that estimate. I am a one man shop and I am very appreciative of my loyal customers and their unlimited patience and it is not fair to folks that have been waiting a long time for their order to accept any Chistmas orders.

I do have a few cases IN STOCK on the website that are available for immediate shipping, but the supplies are limited. If you are wanting or considering a case for Christmas, PLEASE check the in stock page on my website first. I can ship those out immediately, but if you order a case that is not on that page, please be aware there is NO CHANCE to get it by Christmas. I just updated it this morning and it is current. http://www.cumberlandcustomcases.com/products.php?type=misc&submit=Go

This posting is not a sales update, I meant it to be informative to save us all some time. As I said before, I get calls and emails daily about cases for Christmas and it takes me a good bit of time to answer all of them.

I also wanted to thank ALL of my customers and friends who have been so supportive and patient during the past few years, thank you all so much............

Happy Holidays,

Jeff

-- Jeff Spoor Harpmicgaskets - Cumberland Custom Cases www.harpmicgaskets.com - www.cumberlandcustomcases.com

317-894-8699     Shop