From: guy henderson <ghenderson@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Has anyone bought a SWAN chromatic before?
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 9:11 AM

Hello all,

On a lark I bought a chromatic 12 hole 48 tone Swan from
www.virtualvillage.au.com <http://www.virtualvillage.au.com/> . The price
was what caught my eye for about 50 bucks I had a chromatc 48 tone harp.
Best price I have ever seen for one so I bought it sounds good to me. I am
more of a diatonic harper myself but figured most of the people in my Hoot
org would like to know about it. Has anyone seen and heard these before and
how good are they. The actual cost was 34.86 and 15 bucks shipping from
Australia.

That's

guy