Re: [Harp-L] Willie Dixon Controversy

I believe the ol' blues stories are very similar to the Bar-B-Q stories -  if
you get involved in the wonderfully wacky world of competition Bar-B-Q, you
will find that "tall tales" are part of this culture and part of the fun. It
is  the outsiders that tend to take things too seriously.

In a message dated 12/2/2008 8:49:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,