[Harp-L] Brass combed marine band deluxe on ebay in the UK

Hi guys, a bit of a note for Brits (or anyone abroad who doesn't mind paying the extra postage), just wanted to let you know that I have made a few brass combed marine bands, and if anyone is interested I have put a key of C up for sale on ebay starting bid £32. Here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320322887331
If there's much interest I will probably do some more.
Cheers
John
Get Windows Live Messenger on your Mobile
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000001ukm/direct/01/