[Harp-L] perhaps of interest to gear heads....

K&D  Electronics

We can supply all of Amplifier Parts. Our  website is
_www.kadelectronics.com_ (http://www.kadelectronics.com/) .

Full music  tubes and shuguang tubes, rotary switches, ALPS switches and
toggle  switches, tube sockets and gold pin sockets,
power  transformers and output transformers, capacitor, resistor, jack and
plug, XLR  connector, circuit breakers, binding post,
Zener  diodes Oyaide,  Neutrik, Teflon wire, Fender type knob, chicken head
knob, teflon  socket, pushpull potentiometer, ALPS pot and so on. They are good
quality and cost-efficient.