Re: [Harp-L] re: Smoke-filled rooms

> On a recent trip to Europe I ran into a dilema. Arrived at Miami airport at
> 4 even though my flight to Heath Rowe wasn't until 7. Like a 'choocho', I
> went inside after having what was to be my last ciggie for what seemed like
> days. There was NO place to smoke at Heath Rowe, and NO way to get outside
> any of the terminals (security, you know). THEN my flight to Buda-Pesht was
> late and by the time I got to Ferihegy airport, it was the next day.

Joe --

As non-smoking as I am, you get lots of points for being the only other
person besides my very Italian (by way of New York) wife who uses the term
... not sure of the spelling, something like ciucca. For the rest of you, it
is Italian for donkey, and it usually connotes a male who is too much ...
well, you can guess the rest. Southern Italians often shorten it to
something like "chooch."

I must admit to thinking that smoking would get in the way of harp playing,
but since I'd start wheezing as soon as I ever tried to light up, I may be
speaking too much relative to me.

Aloha,
Drew