[Harp-L] Cadillac Records Review

So far, everything I heard about the film has been negative! Its a shame because the Chess Brothers were so important in American Music and the Blues in general. Both Leonard and Phil Chess were excentric Polish Jews whose real lives alone could have made an interesting film.
I understand "Shakey" Walter Horton is totally ignored So is Sonny Boy II Anyone have the origional version of "Little Village" Blues were he and Leonard get into a shouting match.?
Also I have read evey book and magazine written about the Chicago Blues scene and I never heard of this crush between Etta James and Chess Sr.
Etta James gave an extensive in Living Blues and she said nothing. Actually it was Johnny Otis who disvovered. He is the one who wrote "Roll with me Henry" or "The Wallflower as it became known"

Database version: 5.11280