[Harp-L] Re: evil twin

I believe this is yet more evidence that the player has vastly more impact on tonality than the mic and amp.   Good gear is great, but what you put in is what you get out.

-Dave Fertig

Iceman wrote:
<My memory is not the best, but I believe that Charlie Musselwhite used to
<favor this amp.

So far as I can tell, Charlie Musselwhite has played through damn near anything
that has a grill, a knob, a speaker, and a tube somewhere in the chain.

The amazing thing about Charlie--or maybe it's the obvious thing--is that
he sounds like Charlie, with minor variations, no matter what he's playing
through.

Regards, Richard Hunter