[Harp-L] Re: Welcome Jim Fitting

Welcome to the list Jim Fitting....

As I have said previously, and whenever I get the chance, Jim Fitting got me started. We hung out at college. I was the shy Australian, hanging around musicians, expecting to be asked to leave. They made me welcome. Jim was the resident harmonica player, everyone loved his amplified style. I remember late one night Jim made me a tape of the classic Chicago blues tracks, which I treasured for many years. My introduction to Junior Wells, Walter Horton and many other greats.

Jim played them pretty hard back then, sounds like nothing has changed.

Tony Eyers
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays