[Harp-L] Re: Question about custom harmonicas

Hi Jim,
I was happy to have been the one who built your Filisko Method Marine Band. Although Jimmy Powers is an old friend of mine and great Harmonica player from D.C who now lives in LA I am not aware of him ever making
selling or custom harmonicas. There are only 3 of us who are able to produce a Filisko Method Harmonica-
Joe Filisko, Richard Sleigh, and myself James Gordon.
You should be aware that these fine instruments can be repaired when reeds eventually fail. Please contact me if
you'd like to get yours fixed.
Thanks, I hope all is well.
Best Regards,
James Gordon
http://customharmonicas.com

Jim Fitting said:
"I bought a Filisko method marine band from James Powers a couple of years ago, and it was a beautiful instrument that lasted far longer than any other harmonica I have ever bought."