[Harp-L] Re: Custom Harmonicas: Rick Epping's Role

Hi Dave,

In fairness to the dedicated staff of Hohner's R&D Department, regarding the
technique performed on accordion reeds that was similar to embossing, I did
not write that they "wouldn't" tell me how it was done; I wrote that they
"couldn't" tell me how it was done, since no one from the time the process
was employed was still working at Hohner.

Best regards,
Rick