Re: [Harp-L] Re: Cadillac Records

  I just got the Cadillac Records movie sound tracks
  on CD from Barnes & Nobles bookstore. The harmonica
  content stands out way too loud for my taste. I
  guess if you've heard Paul Butterfield's or Jerry
  Portnoy's works with Muddy you won't like the stuff
  on this CD as much. Kim Wilson generally does a lot
  of different arrangements in his playing, and you
  can't miss his tone. Now, because the licks are so
  predictable and repetitive, I wonder if it is really
  his recording. The songs are not all that great. I
  hope the movie is better.

www.myspace.com/harpdad