[Harp-L] Customizers who can be hired

  Hi: Sorry on my previous-post somehow my initial 2 paragraphs didn't get sent to you.It's out somewhere in space I guess?My previous post does read strange! Without re-posting I'm hoping you can figure my previous cryptic posting.           If there is anyone out there that can a help me find Harmonica Technicians and customizers that specialize in Over-blow and Overdraw no "squeals"  technical service please contact me off-list.    I'm more of a reader than writer these days.   Thanks, Tired Kitt       262-490-8894