RE: [Harp-L] Customizers who can be hired

Kitt Gamble posts: If there is anyone out there that can a help me find Harmonica Technicians and customizers that specialize in Over-blow and Overdraw no "squeals"  technical service please contact me off-list.    I'm more of a reader than writer these days.kitt,Everyone mentioned so far are great techs and customizers.One of my personal favorites is Brad harrison http://www.harrisonharmonicas.comBrad is still customizing Hohner Harmonicas, but his new company manufacturing the first Harmonicas manufactured entirely in the United States will be online in 2009. Brad (and the Harmonica) just won 1st prize in a design innovation entrpreneurs contest sponsored by the state of Illinois call "Innovate Illinois."check Brad out, his stuff rocks--just ask Jason Ricci, Rod Piazza and Bruce Willis.Michael Peloquin http://www.harpsax.com http://www.myspace.com/peloquinharpsax