[Harp-L] Gear and manufacturers

Whenever there is a discussion about the different harmonica manufacturers,
I am always reminded of a story that I have heard repeatedly since I first
moved to Nashville in 1978.

It involves Chet Atkins and goes like this:

Chet was in the studio warming up to record and the engineer was listening
to him play in the control room. After a few minutes the engineer hit the
talkback button and said to Chet...²man does that guitar ever sound good.²
Chet stopped playing immediately, stood up and set the guitar in the chair
where he had been seated and said to the engineer ³how does it sound now?²

Food for thought...

PT Gazell
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.myspace.com/ptgazell