[Harp-L] Custom Harp Cases Harp Case Review

I just received my new harp case and I think it is definitely worth checking out. It is at http://www.customharpcases.com . I have no stake in this company but I do now own one and I can say it is the best case I have had. The gentleman who owns it is Hal and I use the CHC 20 case which is great. The foam is dense enough to not hold in the moisture and the foam is not pluck foam. It is CNC cut foam and holds everything tight enough to turn the case upside down and have nothing drop out. I have used the fender cases and the Hetrick cases and I think this case has really addressed any issues I had with those cases. You can even order replacement foam to go in your hetrick case if you like to save money and still get the benefits. Just a heads up.

BrianP