[Harp-L] Cadillac Records harp

Well I'll tell you that one actor took the harmonica very seriously for this film.  His name is Eamon Walker and he played the Howlin Wolf cameo. Whether his harp made it to the movie or not, he wasn't sure and didn't care. We worked together pretty intensely for 8-10 hours over only a few days and worked on Smokestack Lightning. His work ethic and intensity was increadable. (wish I had more students with his work ethic) When we finished I was sure he could do a decent job playing the harp part.
Brian in Brooklyn