Re: Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Calling all Harmonica Vendors

> PPS: Please talk to the people who are IN the documentary who have actually
> met these guys before pre-judging them (this is for everyone who's read Ken's
> post and might be drawing conclusions as to who Todd and Marc are without
> knowing anything at all about them). The trailer available at the PFOS site
> will give you a quick snapshot of some of the players ......
I personally  know some of the contributors to this  project and know that they are not as  concerned about money  as they are about exposing the harp as a legitimate instrument ,sharing their passion for the instrument, and  shedding more of the public light upon themselves .   I have checked out  the trailer and cannot wait for the full release. JB
_http://www.pocketfullofsoulmovie.com______________________________________________