From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of michael rubin
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 9:24 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] McMercy Family Band on youtube

GO to Youtube.com, search for McMercy Family band and find nearly the entire
set of my gospel band's Christmas Spectacular gig, half of it with a 30
person choir.  I am the guy in the shadow on the left.  My wife tells me you
could see me fine during the show.  Anyway, good harp in God Gave Noah the
Rainbow sign as well as others and do not miss the holiday favorite, Rubin
the Red Nosed Reindeer.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com